© Evolve Health & Safety 2020 – All Rights Reserved – Design By Yuuzuu
IOSH MANAGING SAFELYCOURSE OUTLINE
Three days classroom based
Managing Safely, the market-leading health and safety course for line managers, is tried, tested and trusted. Designed to provide all managers with the confidence and enthusiasm to apply knowledge to the workplace, this course is unlike any other.
Our Managing Safely course will help you improve the safety awareness culture in your organisation, see your productivity increase and enhance your reputation within your supply chain by embedding safety and health across the whole organisation. So why not book your course place today?
WHO MANAGING SAFELY IS FOR
Anyone and everyone in a working role who wants to learn the basics of safety and health.
Why Managing Safely works
- Designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to work safely
- Peace of mind from training that’s 0f the highest quality
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business
- Internationally recognised and respected certification
- Efficient and effective learning health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme
What to expect from Managing Safely
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in workplace
- Informal and interactive quizzes and discussions
- Evaluation using a multi-format question paper and a multiple-choice hazard spotting exercise
- Choice of IOSH Managing Safely certificate and/or the IOSH Safety Passport as proof of qualification
Top 5 business benefits
- Greater productivity fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Top 5 delegate benefits
- Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice
Learners must pass a short knowledge test and a workplace risk assessment project to achieve their IOSH Managing Safely certificate.
- The knowledge test is taken at the end of the course. Learners will have 45 minutes to answer 30 questions in a variety of formats, including multiple choice, true/false and open questions.
- The risk assessment projectmust be submitted within 2 weeks of finishing the course. Learners must perform a risk assessment to identify hazards within their workplace and describe the actions needed to control them.
Call Evolve Health and Safety on 0161 327 1252
On Site Training
Whilst you can take most of our open courses at our training centres, we are able to offer on-site training with a national coverage, and since the Pandemic, offer online learning on some of our courses, where possible.
This means that once you’ve booked the course, we will arrange a date and time to visit your workplace or venue of choice to conduct the training course.
Contact Evolve Health and Safety to make an enquiry for on-site training, or one of our open courses and one of our training experts will get in contact to discuss the options with you.