© Evolve Health & Safety 2020 – All Rights Reserved – Design By Yuuzuu
If you take good care of your employees, then you will have very happy customers! Your employees are your representatives.
They are your main asset in delivering a platinum service. If your employees understand their role in how to deliver their Health and Safety duties, then you will have a winning team. This course covers employee duties and employer expectations in a fun, engaging and empowering way.
The course is designed around your organisation with your Employees in mind. The law which is described in an easy to understand way will be reinforced with case studies, scenarios and workshops throughout the day. A very good way for colleagues to learn about their duties and how to work safer.
- Ice Breaker session to gage the personalities and their understanding of what health and safety is.
- Health and safety law, why we need to listen and why we will want to be a part of the positive change.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Procedures for good health and safety practices: Risk assessments (All types)
- Accident Incident and near miss reporting
- Control of Contractors: Unsafe conditions and Unsafe behaviours
Employees with no management duties.
Call Evolve Health and Safety on 0161 327 1252
On Site Training
Whilst you can take most of our open courses at our training centres, we are able to offer on-site training with a national coverage, and since the Pandemic, offer online learning on some of our courses, where possible.
This means that once you’ve booked the course, we will arrange a date and time to visit your workplace or venue of choice to conduct the training course.
Contact Evolve Health and Safety to make an enquiry for on-site training, or one of our open courses and one of our training experts will get in contact to discuss the options with you.