© Evolve Health & Safety 2020 – All Rights Reserved – Design By Yuuzuu
HEALTH AND SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR MIDDLE MANAGERS
The rule to successful communication is ensuring middle managers have understood the message from senior management. This message however does get lost in translation, and we find a very confused workforce who feel demotivated.
This course covers the duties of middle managers and incorporates aspects of behavioural safety. If senior managers are the key to promoting a positive Health and Safety culture, then middle managers are the doorway in.
The aim of this course is to provide middle management with an equivalent training session to the IOSH Managing Safely, for less cost and less time. This bespoke course is tailored exclusively around your activities and hazards. Conversations will be held to ensure we have encompassed your culture into the theme of the training.
- Health and Safety in the workplace: The Law, along with why and how we manage health and safety. Employers responsibilities. Employees/Supervisors responsibilities.
- Accidents & Incidents: Accident Accident investigation.
- Risk Assessment: Legal Background to Risk Assessment, Hazard/Spotting and Risk Rating, how to do a suitable and sufficient risk assessment, Practical Exercise
- Common Hazards: These will be explored in various ways and include relevant
- Hazardous Substances (COSHH)
- Proactive Management: Workplace inspections, Information/communication
All Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, anyone with management of employee responsibilities.
Call Evolve Health and Safety on 0161 327 1252
On Site Training
Whilst you can take most of our open courses at our training centres, we are able to offer on-site training with a national coverage, and since the Pandemic, offer online learning on some of our courses, where possible.
This means that once you’ve booked the course, we will arrange a date and time to visit your workplace or venue of choice to conduct the training course.
Contact Evolve Health and Safety to make an enquiry for on-site training, or one of our open courses and one of our training experts will get in contact to discuss the options with you.