© Evolve Health & Safety 2020 – All Rights Reserved – Design By Yuuzuu
This course is designed to provide the knowledge and skills required to carry out effective incident and accident investigations. It covers accident and incident investigation, the process of gathering evidence, interviews and the compilation of reports and recommendations.
The course includes practical scenarios as well as instruction to cover all of the relevant points of incident investigation.
The syllabus consists of ten modules:
- Accident causes,
- Analysing information obtained in an investigation,
- Conducting a meaningful witness interview,
- Effective documentation in an investigation,
- Making effective recommendations for corrective actions,
- Reporting and report writing,
- Statistical analysis,
- The priorities when responding to an incident,
- The purpose of an investigation,
- The sources of information to include when gathering facts
Anyone involved in the process of investigating incidents and accidents.
Evolve Health & Safety approved certification will be issued on successful completion of the course.
Call Evolve Health and Safety on 0161 327 1252
On Site Training
Whilst you can take most of our open courses at our training centres, we are able to offer on-site training with a national coverage, and since the Pandemic, offer online learning on some of our courses, where possible.
This means that once you’ve booked the course, we will arrange a date and time to visit your workplace or venue of choice to conduct the training course.
Contact Evolve Health and Safety to make an enquiry for on-site training, or one of our open courses and one of our training experts will get in contact to discuss the options with you.