© Evolve Health & Safety 2020 – All Rights Reserved – Design By Yuuzuu
Health & Safety Policy
Companies with more than five employees are legally required to have a written workplace health and safety policy and formal arrangements to effectively manage workplace safety & health risks.
The policy shows that:
- The organisation takes its health & safety responsibilities seriously.
- There is a formal means of communicating health & safety policies and procedures to employees.
- Effective arrangements and health and safety manuals are in place which can be shared with third parties such as contractors, visitors, customers and business partners. This can also lead to a commercial benefit.
Evolves Health & Safety Policy Manual:
- Is a working document that meets the legal requirement.
- Provides assurance that workplace health and safety issues are being formally addressed through the policy and procedures.
- Provides a means of communication of safe working policy and procedures to employees.
- Demonstrates good practice to your clients, employees, contractors,
visitors and other partner or associated companies, resulting in good
So, if your company has grown and now meets the obligation to have a H&S Policy, Evolve will develop this alongside your management team. Remember, a document as personal to your business as this must be written with the engagement and involvement of your managers. If a H&S Policy exists, and you require support in reviewing your Policy and systems around this document, Evolve can give you this support by writing your core risk assessments and assist in the annual review of your H&S Policy.
Call Evolve Health and Safety now, on 0161 327 1252