© Evolve Health & Safety 2020 – All Rights Reserved – Design By Yuuzuu
When it comes to meeting your Health & Safety responsibilities, having support from someone that is sufficiently skilled, experienced and knowledgeable isn’t optional.
Good practice in workplace health & safety requires a mixture of technical and legal proficiency, ranging from skills which can be learnt by virtually anyone, through to the set of very high-order knowledge, experience, judgement and skills which make an ‘acknowledged expert’.
A Competent Adviser is someone who has sufficient training, experience & knowledge of health and safety compliance. The level of competence required will depend on the size and complexity of the situation, as well as the particular help needed.
It is vital to identify the appropriate level of health and safety competency that is required for each set of circumstances. This is where Evolve can help. If current in-house expertise and organisational capacity is insufficient for the purpose then advice and guidance should be sought from an external agency, such as Evolve Health and Safety.
Some businesses will claim to be your competent person, but we don’t do that, because we believe a joint effort is how you get the utmost level of protection. That’s why Evolves approach is always collaborative. We become your competent advisor and we work alongside your chosen competent person, so you reap the rewards of our industry-leading expertise while benefitting from capable in-house support, too.
By choosing Evolve as your competent adviser, you’ll benefit from:
- Access to industry-leading Health & Safety experts that come with a wealth of knowledge and experience
- An agreed number of site visits per year (Please see the below options)
- Unlimited, 24/7 support over the phone and via email
- An ever-growing suite of risk assessment and method statement templates, that have been put together by Health & Safety specialists
- On-site support in the event of an emergency
Call Evolve Health and Safety now, on 0161 327 1252
- Unlimited Telephone & email support 24/7
- One site visit per annum
- Access to risk management expertise
- Review of Risk Assessments
- Review of other H&S documentation
- Regular legal updates
- Competent Advisor Certificate
- From £80 per month
- All that is included within the ‘Essential’ package
- Training recommendations for your business Training & Development Plan
- FOUR site visits per annum
- Discounted Training – retained clients receive discounted rates on our Open & Private training courses
- Annual review – meeting with management to review the Health & Safety Policy and compile a written report
- Initial review – compliance review audit including a written report and action plan
- Support & advice following an incident
- From £200 per month
- All that is included in the Essential & Optimum packages
- Health & Safety Policy prepared with bespoke details of Directors, Managers, Supervisors, Staff roles, responsibilities and work arrangements
- 1 x attendance at Health & Safety Committee Meeting (within your 12 month contract)
- Up to 8 DSE assessments (within your 12 month contract)
- Assistance with 2no. pre-qualifications/tender questionnaires (within your 12 month contract)
- An agreed number of site visits per annum
- Competent Advisor Certificate