© Evolve Health & Safety 2020 – All Rights Reserved – Design By Yuuzuu
AUDITS & INSPECTIONS
The Health & Safety Audit is carried out by an experienced and fully qualified Evolve Consultant.
STEP 1: The Consultant:
- Assesses the extent to which your company complies with the relevant legislation.
- Reviews your organisation’s health & safety policies, arrangements and management systems.
- Covers the requirement to manage health & safety risks as detailed in HSE guidance.
STEP 2: Following the Audit we carry out a Workplace Health and Safety Inspection, which includes:
- A comprehensive inspection of the workplace.
- An overview of health & safety compliance.
- Advice and guidance on compliance with legislation and best practice.
- Speaking with employees where appropriate.
STEP 3: Findings and recommendations from the Health and Safety Audit are recorded in a comprehensive report, which includes:
An executive summary with prioritised findings and recommendations.
An Action Plan covering all findings and recommendations.
Management Audit Checklist
Workplace Inspection Checklist
Health And Safety Audit Document.
Be it an annual audit, a gap analysis or an inspection Evolve will assist in acting as an external auditor/assessor and provide you with a report with recommendations and an action plan which will be a part of your internal H&S objectives/KPI’s.
You are passionate about your business; we are passionate about health and safety!
Call Evolve Health and Safety now, on 0161 327 1252